Gun Zone Deals

Gun buy back + 3D printer = over 20 grand in pocket.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    True, I think most of these events are "no questions asked".

But technically if an AFT agent were there observing any of these buy backs, what's to stop them from charging him with say 60 counts of violating the NFA?

Looked like a pile of single shot 22 pistols - no NFA violation, still no federal law prohibiting home-made guns. And since the state's representatives decided to give amnesty - there was little risk of violating NY state law.
    Hurley's Gold

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    Looked like a pile of single shot 22 pistols - no NFA violation, still no federal law prohibiting home-made guns. And since the state's representatives decided to give amnesty - there was little risk of violating NY state law.

If you click the OP's article, the guy had a bag of 3D printed DIASs that he traded for gift cards. If you ever got caught walking around with just ONE of those, that's potentially 10 years in prison.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    If you click the OP's article, the guy had a bag of 3D printed DIASs that he traded for gift cards. If you ever got caught walking around with just ONE of those, that's potentially 10 years in prison.
    I believe he knew exactly what he was doing. Amnesty had been offered by the Police. I'd guess he didn't discuss his plan with anyone before executing it. If the atf had been aware of his plan the results may have been different.

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    I believe he knew exactly what he was doing. Amnesty had been offered by the Police. I'd guess he didn't discuss his plan with anyone before executing it. If the atf had been aware of his plan the results may have been different.

lol, I'm 100% sure he didn't let anyone know of his plans.

Like I said, I appreciate his entrepreneurial spirit, but ballsy, very ballsy.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    No jokes about people who announce their ignore list being narcissistic pussies.

That's rude so keep it to yourselves.

Top Bottom