Gun cleaning fluid that doesn't smell

AKM47

Dec 26, 2018
Tx
I use Slip2000 cleaner, oil, and grease. Seems to work great, and doesn't stink.
Non toxic, no smell and can put in a travel spray bottle, but $22.00 for a 16oz bottle

Will try a small bottle and check it out

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
Okay, I'll admit ignorance - what in Hades is a BOB?

By the way, if you do not like the smell of Hoppe's #9, that leaks from your Russian cans, why not put the Hoppe's back into the original containers and close tightly. Weren't the original containers that the Hoppe's came in good enough; it's obvious the Russian ones are crap? Anyway, Hoppe's does not stink, it has a wonderful aroma.

AKM47

Dec 26, 2018
Tx
Okay, I'll admit ignorance - what in Hades is a BOB?

By the way, if you do not like the smell of Hoppe's #9, that leaks from your Russian cans, why not put the Hoppe's back into the original containers and close tightly. Weren't the original containers that the Hoppe's came in good enough; it's obvious the Russian ones are crap? Anyway, Hoppe's does not stink, it has a wonderful aroma.
Bug Out Bag

The original container is not sealed, the soviet cans have o-rings so the liquid will not leak, but for some reason the smell does get out

zackmars

Well-Known
Nov 4, 2015
Texas
Honestly, do you really need bore cleaner in a BOB? I can understand a bore snake and a rod to clear malfunctions or to get a quick and dirty clean, but if i were on the go Im not gonna be running patches.

Just get whatever container of lubricant you prefer and call it a day

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts