Gun cleaning fluid that doesn't smell

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
Dec 20, 2013
New Braunfels
Nazis used ballistol and how'd that turn out for them? Just saying...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
There were a lot of excellent firearms and gear used by the nazis and they still lost the war. Wasn’t the gear’s fault. Ballistol is great stuff! But it does stink...if you aren’t used to it.

BTW, my cross eyed snaggle tooth sister living with Mom said you were a good kisser. Just sayin....

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
Oct 9, 2017
Mckinney TX
I would go with the Slip 2000 EWL as well. I may be a little biased, as the company is from my former hometown where I was born and raised. Still good product...

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
Dec 20, 2013
New Braunfels
Honestly, do you really need bore cleaner in a BOB? I can understand a bore snake and a rod to clear malfunctions or to get a quick and dirty clean, but if i were on the go Im not gonna be running patches.

Just get whatever container of lubricant you prefer and call it a day
^^^^This^^^^^
And I’ll add...stick it in a good zip lock bag to mitigate leaks. I double bag the gun oil I keep in my range case.

45tex

TGT Addict
Feb 1, 2009
Gun cleaning, a cup of coffee, some good music or good talk on the radio is the elixir to recharge the heart of shooter.
Works also with a cold Beer or iced Tea.
The feel of the brass brush in the barrel.
The the little smile upon seeing the clean rifling.
Special times

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
There's a lot of talk about 'bug out bags', but rarely do I read anyone recognizing 'how' when the roads/highways are utterly clogged with everyone else trying to 'bug out'.

So, how do you go about 'bugging out'?

Walk?

Mountain bike?

Own a helicopter?

Or, am I overlooking something obvious that everyone recognizes that allows 'bugging out' to be a doable thing, except me...?

cycleguy2300

Well-Known
Mar 19, 2010
Austin, Texas
There were a lot of excellent firearms and gear used by the nazis and they still lost the war. Wasn’t the gear’s fault. Ballistol is great stuff! But it does stink...if you aren’t used to it.

BTW, my cross eyed snaggle tooth sister living with Mom said you were a good kisser. Just sayin....
Oh I was just ruffling feathers...

The innovation in weapons by Germany during a time of war is astounding.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts