• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krucam

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    DFW, TX
    Mark,

Thanks, glad to see you here in TX with us. Hope you get a chance to stop by.

Dan & Shawn

So do I. The paperwork load alone is going to be a big plus in your relocation. NICS only for everything but NFA.

13 years down in the Patuxent River area, I just moved to TX April 2013. I just HAD to go out to buy a M&P Shield handgun to try out this thing called freedom. Walked out the door with it in 15 minutes!

For those of you who haven't lived behind enemy lines, a handgun is always going to involve a 7-day wait in MD and other like-situated states.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Made the trip to Taylor today as I wanted to see the shop and I am very impressed, great shop with great people! Dan and Shawn it was great meeting y'all and it was nice to see real life 22 shells in decent supply! Might even have to look at gettin me a 15-22 now that I can actually find ammo!

GunConnection

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2014
    Made the trip to Taylor today as I wanted to see the shop and I am very impressed, great shop with great people! Dan and Shawn it was great meeting y'all and it was nice to see real life 22 shells in decent supply! Might even have to look at gettin me a 15-22 now that I can actually find ammo!

Thank you, and it was nice meeting you too! Got that 15-22 in stock for you :cool:

Top Bottom