• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Kind of surprised this hasn't popped up yet. Yesterday, Garland and Biden announced their gun crime prevention strategy. Yep, there were some stupid things said...to include a reference to nuclear weapons. I kid you not. Before this turns into a general dumpster fire of bashing Biden, take the time to listen to what they're actually proposing if you want to understand the actions already undertaken and being proposed that specifically are about gun control. The entire speech is just shy of 20 minutes at normal speed; biden starts at the 12 min mark and within three minutes ridicules anyone against his gun control programs on multiple occasions.

The part with the most detail are efforts to revoke FFLs if a gun they sold is later used in a crime or gets stolen. Just a little bit of persecution there. UBCs, AWB, and mag capacity limits are just the tip of what's on tap. Other programs underway are programs for anyone to report anybody they feel is a threat to themselves or others, COVID dollars for gun control programs, manufacturer liability, and direct lines between ATF to governors and local office holders just to name a few. The speech wraps with a reference to showing world leaders the US knows how to do gun control...apparently an effort in response to the recent Chinese saber-rattling.

The programs outlined in this speech are designed to bypass legislative action and fundamentally strike at the heart of the Second and Fourth Amendments.
    ARJ Defense ad

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Thanks for the recap. I cannot listen to Sleepy Joe for more than a minute or so.
    This is the first speech of his I've watched at all and it was after hearing a couple of sound bites on 550 AM. Most of those bites just dealt with the gun owners and F15s and nuclear weapons comment so I decided I needed to watch the whole thing. He's a horrible speaker to begin with and, combined with his visual appearance, it reminds me of Reagan in his last year or so.

Having said all that, I encourage everyone to take a listen, even if at 1.5x or 2x speed. It's pretty chilling.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I agree with him on the felony issue. There is no reform for folks who get out and wanna change their life. Nobody wants you and you cant find work.

What the hell is a keplar vest? 100rds has nothing to do with penetrating one either:facepalm:

I also agree we would need our own nukes and jets to go to battle with the gov

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I agree with him on the felony issue. There is no reform for folks who get out and wanna change their life. Nobody wants you and you cant find work.

What the hell is a keplar vest? 100rds has nothing to do with penetrating one either:facepalm:

I also agree we would need our own nukes and jets to go to battle with the gov
    This is a Kepler tank-top, Kepler vests are very similar.
    95687766b337b3bf5a733d094cc1f4c4.jpg

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    This is the first speech of his I've watched at all and it was after hearing a couple of sound bites on 550 AM. Most of those bites just dealt with the gun owners and F15s and nuclear weapons comment so I decided I needed to watch the whole thing. He's a horrible speaker to begin with and, combined with his visual appearance, it reminds me of Reagan in his last year or so.

Having said all that, I encourage everyone to take a listen, even if at 1.5x or 2x speed. It's pretty chilling.
    I watched it yesterday, but I didn't get as much detail out of it as you did... guess I need to try again, but hell...

One thing I thought was funny was Merrick introducing Biden. The real danger is Merrick, I think all this initiative is coming from him and his bosses, Biden is just Charlie...

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Kind of surprised this hasn't popped up yet. Yesterday, Garland and Biden announced their gun crime prevention strategy. Yep, there were some stupid things said...to include a reference to nuclear weapons. I kid you not. Before this turns into a general dumpster fire of bashing Biden, take the time to listen to what they're actually proposing if you want to understand the actions already undertaken and being proposed that specifically are about gun control. The entire speech is just shy of 20 minutes at normal speed; biden starts at the 12 min mark and within three minutes ridicules anyone against his gun control programs on multiple occasions.

The part with the most detail are efforts to revoke FFLs if a gun they sold is later used in a crime or gets stolen. Just a little bit of persecution there. UBCs, AWB, and mag capacity limits are just the tip of what's on tap. Other programs underway are programs for anyone to report anybody they feel is a threat to themselves or others, COVID dollars for gun control programs, manufacturer liability, and direct lines between ATF to governors and local office holders just to name a few. The speech wraps with a reference to showing world leaders the US knows how to do gun control...apparently an effort in response to the recent Chinese saber-rattling.

The programs outlined in this speech are designed to bypass legislative action and fundamentally strike at the heart of the Second and Fourth Amendments.

tenor-5.gif

Top Bottom