• ...and so much more!
  • Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Hey yall, what do you think about this?

I'm trying to get this picture to upload properly. Forgive opperator Error.

I cleaned this gun thoroughly before hand. The first couple shots went fine, then some failures.

. . . . .I love kel tec. . . . . . . . .

I guess I should talk to the manufacturor, but they aren't open till monday. I bought the gun used. I wish I would have spent the money and time and gotten a ruger.
    ARJ Defense ad

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Sorry, these are brass blazer .380 auto in a kel tec P3AT.

this was my first time to shoot this weapon. Just bought the ammo this week.

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    WOW
    That thing has a seriously oversized chamber or that is 32ACP ammo or other incorrect size. Pull it apart and see how a round fits in the chamber.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    ..............omg, .....................its was a .32. Last time I have both boxes out at the same time.

Did I mess up my gun?

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    Just out of curiosity, What kind of groups did you get? Were they even in the same county? Always check your ammo. ALWAYS>>>> I am surprised that it even fired, those rounds should have fallen in to the chamber so deep they wouldnt go off. Did you have to fire it single shot?

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Just out of curiosity, What kind of groups did you get? Were they even in the same county? Always check your ammo. ALWAYS>>>> I am surprised that it even fired, those rounds should have fallen in to the chamber so deep they wouldnt go off. Did you have to fire it single shot?

Doubt it. Even a small change in caliber will buffet the bullet badly and cause it to have a TON of yaw. I've seen .357 Sig fired out of a .40 S&W Glock and it was keyhole-ing at 3 yards. That's with a round that even remotely has a chance, being that .357 Sig's case diameter matches .40.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I'm just happy I don't have to buy a new gun. Though I might have to get my head examined.

I fired two of those 32's through it. I don't remember if I hit the targer or anything. The gun didn't cycle, so, yes I had to fire it single shot.

CJS3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Katy
    Don't feel too badly. I tried to shoot a box of 380's in a 9MM pistol. I made the mistake of using the same color of ammo box when I was reloading 380 and 9mm.

The 380's were accurate enough, but the pistol won't cycle and I couldn't understand why.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'd laugh, too, but then Karma would bite me in the butt.

I doubt it hurt anything. Give it a good inspection. Maybe have a gunsmith take a look if you're not sure. But you're talking about even less pressure than a .32 normally produces because it isn't going to come very close to sealing to the barrel.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom