• matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Ice Ice Baby ... I bet it was hung up by the trigger guard in the stalls

Gun Found In Airport Restroom - Houston News Story - KPRC Houston

HOUSTON -- A gun was found in a restroom at Bush Intercontinental Airport, officials said Thursday.

discovered by a cleaning crew in a restroom

an ICE agent approached them and said it was his weapon and that he left it there, investigators said.
    Capitol Armory ad

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I have a friend who owns a tire and brake store, and on two separate occasions he's had an FBI agent leave his weapon in the waiting room......that's two different agents on two different occasions.....
    359.gif

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i take out my pistol when i take a shit at work to keep it from getting bathroom floor coodies on it... never have left it there though.

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    I have a friend who owns a tire and brake store, and on two separate occasions he's had an FBI agent leave his weapon in the waiting room......that's two different agents on two different occasions.....
    359.gif
    Waiting room? That's weird. The Agents in the habit of unholstering in a public place just because?

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Mine goes holstered into the crotch of my pants when I'm on the can. Others can't see it, it's secure and I won't forget it.

the other day i set my phone in that area.... then i saw a spider, and killed it.... forgot about the phone (it was a long one...) and stood up, the phone slid down my leg and i thought "big assed spider" and kicked my leg, whipping the phone against the wall. it exploded into pieces and i laughed for an our.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Nice.
    Dumbshit laws target and restrict us law abiding citizens, criminals don't follow any gun laws to begin with, and the one group of people that all the liberal idiots trust to have guns keeps leaving their goddamned weapons all over the damn place!

Fantastic!

Someone do me a favor and pinch the hell outta me. I want to wake up from this nightmare!

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Waiting room? That's weird. The Agents in the habit of unholstering in a public place just because?

One time an agent left it on a corner table he was sitting next to, and the other time it was left on the seat underneath a newspaper. Don't ask me how or why, because that's just inexcusable. My friend said in both cases they did not know where their weapons were until he called them. Imagine that from FBI agents!

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    One time an agent left it on a corner table he was sitting next to, and the other time it was left on the seat underneath a newspaper. Don't ask me how or why, because that's just inexcusable. My friend said in both cases they did not know where their weapons were until he called them. Imagine that from FBI agents!
    I make sure that however I wear my pistols they are comfortable so I do not need to remove them for convenience. If there is a chair that causes it to dig into me, I change chairs or just stand. I don't understand the mindset now and probably never will.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I make sure that however I wear my pistols they are comfortable so I do not need to remove them for convenience. If there is a chair that causes it to dig into me, I change chairs or just stand. I don't understand the mindset now and probably never will.

Me either. If someone can't follow training and common sense 100%, then they shouldn't have a weapon in the first place IMO.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    If someone can't follow training and common sense 100%, then they shouldn't have a weapon in the first place IMO.
    What a radical concept!

...that sounds a lot like "Personal Responsibility and Accountability", and we all know how silly and outdated those archaic concepts are.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Cardwellfamily5%
    Top Bottom