• ...and so much more!
  • Grundy1133

Born on a Monday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2018
    Gainesville, TX
    agreed. my girlfriend works at a school that doesn't allow CCW of any kind so when I go to visit I have her meet me in the parking lot. I refuse to go inside and i absolutely hate the fact that if there was a shooter she'd have no way to defend herself. gun free zones are bullseyes for bad guys. i dont remember the stats but since the 1950s all but 2 (i think) mass shootings have happened in a gun free zone in the US. and in europe ALL mass shootings since the 50's have been in gun free zones. but for SOME reason the stupid ass gun free signs don't come down... some schools are making smart choices by allowing their teachers to carry if they so choose. their "guardian" programs are a step in the right direction imo.

Grundy1133

Born on a Monday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2018
    Gainesville, TX
    but they are counter-productive. these gun free zones cause the very thing they're 'supposed' to protect against. makes me wanna bang my head against a wall

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Why do we allow intransigent, erroneous idiots to rule over us, even to the point of life-and-death endangerment of our innocent children? WHY? leVieux

Because 'we' are to busy doing things that 'we' think are more important to do than what is needed to stop this anti-gun madness.

It seems that a lot of people think that by being a member of the NRA that they have done all they need to do.

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Unfortunately we have anti-gun politicians, school administrators and voting public that make these places a reality.
    And the "pro-gun" politicians aren't much better. When the Governor's only idea for school safety is "Turn in your paperwork OR ELSE!!!," then we really aren't addressing the issue.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    And the "pro-gun" politicians aren't much better. When the Governor's only idea for school safety is "Turn in your paperwork OR ELSE!!!," then we really aren't addressing the issue.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Too many politicians try to please everyone, and that's impossible.

Top Bottom