• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    What a goober. He "forgot" he had it on him? He more than anyone knew the consequences. Conveniently forgot more like it. I'm curious because they don't say, did someone call the cops on him ? If he didn't know he had it and it took a pat down to find how did someone notice it? Flashing his "piece" to look cool in front of kids? I feel there is a little more to this story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    I'm curious because they don't say, did someone call the cops on him ?
    Yep.

Brown and Brinkworth also revealed new details about the incident, which started with an anonymous call to the school and culminated with an extensive search by the SWAT team.

The school received the call about 4:15 p.m. notifying staff that someone had entered the school with a gun. Brown and Brinkworth said it is not yet clear who placed the call. Around that time, 911 received two calls about the incident, prompting the school to go into lockdown and touching off a search of the building by police and SWAT team responders.

The initial search of the building turned up nothing, Brinkworth said.

It was not until police were patting down students so they could evacuate the school that they found the gun on Ferguson, Brinkworth said. Ferguson was wearing it in a holster, and at no time during the lockdown did he notify police that he was carrying a weapon.
    Source: Associates defend man who had gun in school

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Ferguson was released on his recognizance after committing two gun related Felonies.....in a school. Dinesh D'Souza, conservative writer and producer of the critically acclaimed movie, "Obama 2016" was recently granted bail of $500,000.00 for... wait for it...directing straw donations to a Republican politician. Obviously supporting Republicans is the far more heinous crime.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Think about it... wouldn't you just love to see the ACLU defend him claiming a Constitutional right to bear arms. Where do I sign that petition? ;)

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    If there's any justice they'll throw the book at him just as he advocates for everyone else.

That would be poetic justice, indeed.

But come on, the dude was exercising a Constitutional right to bear arms. You can't logically be for the 2A, and for the enforcement of a bad law that subverts the 2A at the same time.

I'm thinking there is some political hay to be made from the pro 2A camp, whatever the authorities decide to do. But it will take someone with a pulpit, and enough media savvy to leverage the irony.

Guarantee there are plenty in the anti-gun crowd who would not miss the chance if the shoe were on the other foot.

Time to brush up on Alinksy tactics and fight fire with fire....

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    "Trigger Finger" Dianne Feinstein has a California concealed carry license.

BHO and Uncle "Shotgun" Joe have armed security 24/7.

Nancy Pelosi, and avowed Roman Catholic, is pro-abortion.

Harry Reid, a member of the LDS, promotes gay marriage.

Black is white, wrong is right, up is down, night is day, green is blue, cold is hot, and our culture has lost its moral compass.

Top Bottom