• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    They are similar and in some ways depend upon each other, but in the legal sense, they are different. There are several Constitutional Amendments that address civil rights. So there is an association between civil rights and constitutional rights.

From all I have searched, in the legal terms, there isn't any legal distinction between the two. Think of it this way. What if I operate a business on my property, where my home is located? A small auto repair shop? Or a custom furniture maker? And I have my business open to the general public, and customers come to my house where my shop is located to drop off, or pick up their vehicle I repaired. Or to pick up a custom made coffee table I made for them. I'm open to the public, but it's still private property.
    Nope

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

dooladawg

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2021
    The sticks
    I was just along for the strange ride.. If you're out Axxe, then i am out too. Tomorrow is another opportunity to do it a little bit better.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I was just along for the strange ride.. If you're out Axxe, then i am out too. Tomorrow is another opportunity to do it a little bit better.

I'm thinking maybe I need to just keep my opinions to myself so as not to offend some people's delicate sensitivities too much. The butt-hurt is very deep in this thread.

Ciao. There are other threads on the forum.

Top Bottom