• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    HEY EVERYONE! I want to attempt to put together a good starter list of popular gun-related laws that are asked about a lot. Is there a gun law related question you hear people asking all the time and you have the answer linked somewhere or just know it? Share it with me! This can cover anything from concealed carry to explosives. If it is something that seems to be brought up even just every few months on this forum, share it here. I'm hoping to make a quick reference guide that everyone can use. I meant to look into things and build one myself a few weeks back, but it's just been busy for me so I could use some help kicking this off. I know once you guys get me going, that'll get me in the mindset to start thinking of more and looking more up. Knowing this place, I'm sure someone is going to mention just keeping a print out of the lawbook in your back pocket at all times. I'm trying to create something where we can cut through all the mundane stuff and get right to the parts people care about.
    Target Sports

newguy4104

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Northeast of Dallas
    I would agree that the booklet being important enough to carry with you, (I do carry it with me in my laptop bag/man-purse, along with a pocket constitution and bible). To take a rather newbies look at it, I would say the topic that would raise the most questions would be around proper signage and where you can and cannot carry. BEFORE--I open myself up to all sorts of comments about that statement, I understand the debate -- I am merely referring to the many questions that come up regarding improper signs and 30.06.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Thanks for the input! That's a question that I even come across sometimes. I've got a small collection of links started already for this project. I'll go add that one to the collection.

Maybe, if things go right this weekend, I'll be able to put up a small starter link. I meant to put it up like a month ago, so maybe it's time, now. lol

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom