• ...and so much more!
  • West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Just joined up.Joined a few other forums,but I figgered TEXAS boys would know a lot more than anybody else.

depends on the subject matter. You want to know about guns or cooking or beer or good cigars, you've come to the right place. If you want to know what color curtains go with your wall paper, or which wine goes with what meat...well...not so much.

Welcome!

mmmm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2010
    west columbia
    depends on the subject matter. You want to know about guns or cooking or beer or good cigars, you've come to the right place. If you want to know what color curtains go with your wall paper, or which wine goes with what meat...well...not so much.

Welcome!
    Whats wine?

BWT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    Texas
    Welcome from N of Houston. Great golf course at Columbia Lakes! Looks like yall had plenty of rain.

dmwz71

Professional Retiree
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Crosby, Texas
    Welcome from Crosby...I was down in your town a couple of weeks ago, my brother bought a travel trailer from a guy down there. I've gotta say, West Columbia, and that whole area down there, is a real beautiful place. I wouldn't mind living there, except for hurricane season!!

mmmm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2010
    west columbia
    Wound up here in 1973,from ne Texas, to hone my skills as a policeman.Was gonna go back home after a few years.Didnt quite work that way.Love it here.Mostly good country folks.

Top Bottom