• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antonio

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    Round Rock
    My name is Anton, I'm an immigrant from Ukraine. Grew up in Soviet Union before it collapsed. Live in United States for almost 10 years now. Lived in California for 4 years first, then moved to the great state of Texas.

I've always been fascinated by firearms. Went to shooting ranges time to time, had some fun, but didn't feel like I ever need to own one.

Until recently. When this pandemic shit started, I thought it is time to exercise my right to bear arms, to defend my family, if the need arises. Got my LTC, got a handgun, an "evil" AK rifle...

I experienced firsthand and lived through the soviet collapse and I know how it feels when shit hits the fan. Glad that I'm not in California anymore. Texas feels like home, except, maybe, summer heat - still cannot get used to it.

A picture is worth a 1000 words, right? Alright, here is that 7.62x39 bad boy.
    IMG_6175.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Attachments

• IMG_6175.jpg
      IMG_6175.jpg
      63.6 KB · Views: 369

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Welcome! You picked a good time to start buying firearms. You may need them to protect yourself and your family. Hopefully things will not get as bad here as it did in the Soviet Union.

Ioannes

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    US
    Howdy and welcome! That's a very nice "first gun", May she serve you well! Look forward to seeing your posts.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Antonio

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2020
    Round Rock
    I ordered this gun at Red's by a special order. They were out of stock everywhere, except one at some FFL dealer in Arizona. When it arrived, they just put it behind the counter and forgot to call me.
    And that night they got a burglary (32 guns stolen). Luckily they didn't take my box... The last Galil available at that time

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Welcome, Anton. Good looking rifle. Glad you're exercising your God given right to self-protection. Embrace the heat, brother. But you're still allowed to bitch about it. No self-respecting Texan will ever hold that against you.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Howdy. Never been to Ukraine, but have been to Romania, specifically Constanta and surrounding areas.

Beautiful areas, for sure. Your people are good people.

Top Bottom