• Younggun

Ginger Avenger
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wow, that guy needs to get his facts straight.

"A total of 7 states prohibit openly carrying handguns: New York, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Arkansas, Texas, Illinois and Florida.
    "

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I don't think I need to read past the first sentence:

People across the Valley are sounding off Wendy Davis recent claim that she supports the open carry of handguns in public, a law currently banned in Texas.

English, journalist! Do! You! Speak! It!?

Apparently not...

ETA: OMFG, I got so wrapped up in the "law currently banned" part that I totally missed "sounding off Wendy Davis recent claim." I think she needs to hire me as an editor. I may not be very smart and I lack her college education, but my grammar's usually pretty solid.

ray55classic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    South of Houston
    The "douchebag" owner of a "training facility"/gun range pushing for "mandatory training" . Do you think his vested interest might be showing a little ? . If I shot at his range he would have lost a customer for life.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The "douchebag" owner of a "training facility"/gun range pushing for "mandatory training" . Do you think his vested interest might be showing a little ? . If I shot at his range he would have lost a customer for life.

Sounds like Mr. Alcede of Tactical Firearms in Katy, to be honesty. Mr. "I'll host Piers Morgan because I'm an esspert and there's no way that letting him shoot legit machine guns while pointing out how totally legal they are could backfire EVAR!"

In other words, a gun store owner with the huge ego and tiny IQ (and probably tiny penis to match).

Top Bottom