• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TravRich

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Boerne
    Me and a good friend are opening a range close to Tyler and are needing some ideas, or what our future customers are looking for here is what we have come up with already. NRA sponsership normal rifle shooting for 200 yards and less and once a month 500yd and 1000yd full auto allowed supressors 50bmg all o.k. pistol range out to 75 foot cowboy action shooting any ideas suggestions would be helpful we are breaking ground within the month
    Gun Zone Deals

bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    Main thing is decent membership prices! Im not saying I want dirt cheap but something affordable. Lock n load and hwy 31's fees are somewhat ridiculous. This is exciting to me so I have somewhere to shoot as I am in Athens!! Please keep me updated on the progress of the opening!

TravRich

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Boerne
    What are fair prices? Individual? Year membership? Family membership? All ammo will be allowed steel case fmj at this time we are meeting with the NRA within the month before we get started

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I've been to a couple of ranges where you could rent private bays. That was nice, taking care of your own cease fires, less distractions, less noise, etc. Eats up land, but if that is not an issue, you should consider it.

Steel targets are also a big right now, people like the immediate gratification of hearing the sound and seeing the target move.

Good Luck,

bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    Members always pay less!
    5% off all gun purchases
    10% off all accessories, training and guest range fee
    33% off all Gun Rentals
    50% off Range Fees
    65% off Range Fees for Member Youth (Under 16)
    Can buy a 20 session pre-paid Punch Card

Blue
    Gold*
    [h=3]Individual[/h] $100$360
    [h=3]Family[/h] (husband, wife, dependant children 21 and under living at home or dependant students)$150$600
    *Gold level members pay no additional range fees to shoot!
    [h=3]RENEWAL DISCOUNTS! DON'T LET MEMBERSHIP LAPSE![/h] Current members receive great discounts off current membership price with on-time renewal:
    25% Off - First Year On-Time Renewal
    50% Off - Second Year and beyond with On-Time Renewal (Great reason to keep your membership current)

The above is from target masters in garland.

I would like to see something like this here in ETX. At lock and load you pay $120 less but you still have to pay $10 everytime you go and shoot.

PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    Shame you guys aren't in the Longview area. East Texas Rifle and Pistol Club is about the best place in the area to shoot and membership fees are ridiculously low. Plenty of pistol bays, 6 rifle bays (longest is 300 yds), shotgun range, and we shoot all competitive shooting sports each month. I do shoot at LNL a lot but only for IDPA. Good luck with the new range; hope it goes well.

TravRich

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    Boerne
    5$ transfers for members, 300 for a family all year no range fees except for matches special shoots. 150 for individual member 10$ per guest accompanied by a member, 20$ per non-member all day shooting, we have found a printer where the customer can make their own custom target with pictures they bring in or draw what they desire

Top Bottom