• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Yep - my ex told my folks all kinds of stuff.... They mentioned it one day, and I about had a fit - they hadn't said anything to me because they thought I'd be embarassed or something. Next time I went to see 'em, I took proof of her lies to 'em in black and white. They couldn't understand why she lied about the stuff (neither could I - it really had no bearing on anything between us, or them). Only thing I could think of was that she was trying to make herself out as the "better" person - who knows. But it's cool - ain't seen her in 12 years now, an' life is MUCH better! ;)

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Yep - my ex told my folks all kinds of stuff.... They mentioned it one day, and I about had a fit - they hadn't said anything to me because they thought I'd be embarassed or something. Next time I went to see 'em, I took proof of her lies to 'em in black and white. They couldn't understand why she lied about the stuff (neither could I - it really had no bearing on anything between us, or them). Only thing I could think of was that she was trying to make herself out as the "better" person - who knows. But it's cool - ain't seen her in 12 years now, an' life is MUCH better! ;)

Top Bottom