• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brembo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    It reminds me of the people who said 'they'll never ban guns'.. then the AWB.

Oh well.

Dems don't provide facts to support their statements, why should I? Oh yeah.. The rules are different for them, lol.

When Osama Obama stops bending truth and starts telling it, then I won't worry. I most likely won't like it, but at least it will be out there in the open.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    It reminds me of the people who said 'they'll never ban guns'.. then the AWB.
    uhh, the AWB didn't ban "guns" dude.

When Osama Obama stops bending truth and starts telling it, then I won't worry. I most likely won't like it, but at least it will be out there in the open.

I didn't vote for him either, but as much as I don't like it, the majority of Americans believed differently and he is now our President. Calling him Osama is juvenile and speaks more to your lack of respect than it harms him.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Dems don't provide facts to support their statements, why should I?

You're right, you don't have to. And no one has asked you to, actually, until that comment, the "Dems" haven't been a part of this.

But you made a series of comments and so far, won't even try to address even the very first one.

You talked the talk, but apparently don't have any shoes. That, in and of itself is what is at issue. All you have to do is show me where your statement is true. If it is, it is, and I'll believe it.

Brembo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    uhh, the AWB didn't ban "guns" dude.

Google it if you don't know what the AWB actually did.

I didn't vote for him either, but as much as I don't like it, the majority of Americans believed differently and he is now our President. Calling him Osama is juvenile and speaks more to your lack of respect than it harms him.

Again the rules are different for libs and dems, aren't they? You can make fun of Bush or any other conservative, but I quote a dem and you lay the blame at my feet. Weeee... The joy of those who are too pious to care.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom