• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wildcat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    After my divorce---moved into a high rent apartment--As a factory rep left for appointments in distant cities at all hours. Noticed observed leaving and arriving by many blinds in other appartments moving. One Monday had a Houston appointment early, so left about 4AM. The day before we had a NRA Long Range Metallic Silhouette match which was shot with a T/C 14" Barrel With Leopold 6X Compact Scope. An old Black Leather Briefcase was converted Into A Pistol Case With Added Eggshell Foam. Forgot to Take It Inside after the Sunday Match. Returning About 5PM after The Houston appointment Picked up the pistol briefcase and started to the appartment. The woman stopped me and said "We have noticed that you have a nice new car, nice clothes, and VERY stange hours?" "What do you do?" I was wearing a black silk suit, red tie, and sunglasses. I put the pistol briefcase on the car hood and opened it. James Bond never had a more exotic looking pistol. She GASPED---"I am a hit man for the Mafia"!!!! From then on, until I bought a house, every blind in the complex would open anytime I went anywhere. Also--EVERYBODY addressed me as "SIR". Thought you would like this.
    Gun Zone Deals

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Your an assasin working for the CIA.:DChange your user name to Hitman..Too bad ,now everyone is going to call the police on you if they hear a firecracker or loud noise.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I think it's more of a joke, since technically you wouldn't want to go around flashing a gun at people. Usually they tend to call the police.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    I laughed my @$$ off reading that story... I can't imagine what went through that lady's head when that breifcase opened.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    lol good stuff.

May I request punctuation and few extra words in the next joke please? :o Reread several Time prior understanding did

Top Bottom