• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robertl1974

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    houston tx
    i just wanted to give a report on my gun and how they shoot beside i have nothing else to do right

the first one is the s&w sigma 40ve i have about 900 rounds threw it not one ftf or fte. i love this gun but i hate the trigger it still has a long pull. i carry it sometime i got a high noon holster for it but it is kinda big to carry everday
    sigmaholster.jpg

sigma40.jpg

the next gun is the bersa thunder 380c.c this is my everyday carry gun i have about 600 round threw it it has a few ftf's still not sure about this gun i might sell it and buy a glock 23 ialso have a high noon holster for it
    bersaholster.jpg

bersa380.jpg

the last gun is my favorite i love this one i have about 700 round and only one ftf if you are looking for a cheap wheelgun buy this one the rossi 6inch 357 the only part i hate about this gun is cleaning it .it take forever lol
    rossi357.jpg

well that it for now hope i help somebody

Bill C.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I know a lot of people rag on the Sigma.. I have one that works perfectly.. The feel of the grip in realy nice.. the trigger is what it is.. It's never going to feel like a SA auto.. So far about 500 rounds without a failure.. I should have bought two of them..

Top Bottom