• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Assembling (First Amendment right) to protect and expand our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms is nothing short of patriotic...IMO.

I agree, nothing wrong with what you've said - as long as the "assembling" isn't meant, directly or indirectly, to irritate those with differing opinions - you can attract a lot of flys with honey, but you can attract (and not in a good way) with crap
    Hurley's Gold

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    I guess I should live my life based on what the media might say about me. I should probably sell my "high powered sniper rifle" (precision rifle) and my "assault rifles" (AR) since the media keeps telling me that only terrorists and criminals should want or need those.

With people like Whisky on our side, who needs the Brady Bunch..

huh....."side", what "side" is that..? perhaps you'd better "think" before you post nonsense - oh, and sell or keep, I really don't care what you do with your super-duper ultra hi power, kill the bad guy, sniper :roflfunny: rifle

marshalmatt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Ah, yes...strategically speaking for the "gun community" tactics DO matter. However, part of the beauty (and agony) of the First Amendment is to express views of all opinions and learn to deal with contrary points of view, even within your own movement. Sometimes it's painful when you know folks on "your side" are actually polarizing the opposition. Alas, what a wonderful land we live in...We can bitch and disagree even with the one's in our own camp! LOL

BTW, I am not so sure I'm worried about "irritating" the other side. After all, they are not going to change their agenda (namely limiting and restricting gun rights) even if we call them "Nice Mr. Asshole." :)

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I agree, nothing wrong with what you've said - as long as the "assembling" isn't meant, directly or indirectly, to irritate those with differing opinions - you can attract a lot of flys with honey, but you can attract (and not in a good way) with crap

Kinda like how John Cornyn didn't want to irritate the Democrats...so he voted to stop Cruz's filibusters....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    huh....."side", what "side" is that..? perhaps you'd better "think" before you post nonsense - oh, and sell or keep, I really don't care what you do with your super-duper ultra hi power, kill the bad guy, sniper :roflfunny: rifle

Man...I should have used smaller words cuz that went right over your head. By "side" I meant that you claim to be pro-gun but believe we should just stay silent at the risk of some gun grabber calling us names. People like you do more damage to the cause than any gun-grabber could dream of doing.

Everything I put in quotations was highlighting the stupid, fear-mongering terms that the liberal media like to use to push anti-gun propaganda. Everything I said was obvious sarcasm (well, obvious to most of us).

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    wow - brainwashed - naw, can't say that.....just plain washed (no brain)

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    wow - brainwashed - naw, can't say that.....just plain washed (no brain)

^^^^^cant form valid argument or defend position with logic so resorts to childish insults in an attempt to degrade the opposition.

Hmmmm.

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    no "attempt" needed - it's obvious

and there's no point with trying to explain a position when the bozos have closed their minds so I'll leave with the thought that if the pro-open carry movement is full of the above mentality types, then no, I'm against it

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Whiskey, anytime someone disagrees, they offend someone to some degree, as You so obviously displayed. Some are just plain tired of not offending.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    funnypic14.jpg

Attachments

• funnypic14.jpg
      funnypic14.jpg
      50.2 KB · Views: 137