• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    My Cannon is still working after it took a break several years ago. Dial lock and basically a good safe but see my post #30 that tells the tale of them just flat denying I had a lifetime warranty. It indicates the lifetime warranty on the cover and also inside. For that reason, although it's been a good safe since then, I would NOT recommend them because of their non-service and fraudulent info stating they have a lifetime warranty!
    Guns International

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    If I had known then what I know now I would have just found a used real safe. If you watch for them they come around pretty often. People wanting to get rid of them because they don't want to move them.

McCrapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2018
    Central Texas
    To conclude this thread and let y’all know what I purchased, here’s the update.

After harassing the local Superior safe dealer down the road from work looking for the “right deal”, they always had scratch and dent specials but were always sold or the wrong configuration, the deal I found was unexpected. I went in one day and looked over inventory for the 20th time and found nothing that met my criteria. So on my way out the front desk lady said that a customer came in the day before trying to sell back his safe, it turns it was the exact safe I wanted. She most likely gave me his number to get rid of me for good... (don’t blame her). I gave him a call and I was able to score the safe I wanted for $1600. It wasn’t the color I would’ve picked new but it was a steal of a deal for me. Thanks to everyone for the help!!!!

McCrapper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2018
    Central Texas
    Have you considered places that sell “scratch & dent” safes? They are well known brands that have been dinged during shipping. Fully functional just cheaper. May be a way for you to get a better quality safe for less than you normally would. I think there’s a place in DFW area that deals on those. Or you can already ask the store if they hang any. Or mY e floor models they are looking for get rid of.

Just an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was an excellent suggestion.

Top Bottom