Gun Saturation

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Phoebe Ann, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann Member

Jun 1, 2009
    Houston ish
    You know you're in overload when you start dreaming about it!

I dreamed I was in a sports/hunting/fishing store. I walked down one row looking for ammunition. There, in front of me, is the only 9mm ammo available. The brand is "Annie Oakley Ammunition." I take two boxes and am on my way!

What's happening to me???? :p

:texas:

2. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I had a similar dream but not ammo but primers.
    It turned into a nightmare though cause as I reached for a box it disappeared!LOL!!!

3. thorkyl

thorkyl Active Member

Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    The ever elusive 1894c in 357 mag is what is in my nightmare.

4. I would interpret it as you are a victim on our current Commander in Chimp's policies that led to all the ammo being bought out of stock.

5. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I had a dream too.......nothing about ammo or guns though, and the rules restrict me from discussing it. :lolz:

6. Texas42

Texas42 TGT Addict

Nov 21, 2008
    Temple
    Just be happy you don't dream about those scary black rifles. . . . . They are kind of expensive right now.

7. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    Yep, me too...writing 'em down and sending them to my wife. Letting her know what she's in for when I fly home...[​IMG]

8. Jason

Jason Well-Known

Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I had strange dreams a couple of times, I had a car getting broken into (it had happened in real life to two of my cars in the same parking lot) but in my dream they were black and mexicans in a Suburban. (in real life the first thief was a black guy and the second one was mexican) In the dream I heard them again and shimmied down the back posts holding up my balcony and then stealthed to the front of the building and killed all of those worthless MF'ers.

In other news, I had a nightmare once that my Cobra was stolen and being put back to stock... I woke up screaming at that one...

9. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Nothing exciting here. Just work dreams.

10. Shorts

Shorts TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 28, 2008
    Texas

It is beginning. Welcome to the addiction :banger: