• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phoebe Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Houston ish
    You know you're in overload when you start dreaming about it!

I dreamed I was in a sports/hunting/fishing store. I walked down one row looking for ammunition. There, in front of me, is the only 9mm ammo available. The brand is "Annie Oakley Ammunition." I take two boxes and am on my way!

What's happening to me???? :p

Capitol Armory ad

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I had a similar dream but not ammo but primers.
    It turned into a nightmare though cause as I reached for a box it disappeared!LOL!!!

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Just be happy you don't dream about those scary black rifles. . . . . They are kind of expensive right now.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    I had a dream too.......nothing about ammo or guns though, and the rules restrict me from discussing it.

Yep, me too...writing 'em down and sending them to my wife. Letting her know what she's in for when I fly home...
    deal.gif

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I had strange dreams a couple of times, I had a car getting broken into (it had happened in real life to two of my cars in the same parking lot) but in my dream they were black and mexicans in a Suburban. (in real life the first thief was a black guy and the second one was mexican) In the dream I heard them again and shimmied down the back posts holding up my balcony and then stealthed to the front of the building and killed all of those worthless MF'ers.

In other news, I had a nightmare once that my Cobra was stolen and being put back to stock... I woke up screaming at that one...

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    You know you're in overload when you start dreaming about it!

I dreamed I was in a sports/hunting/fishing store. I walked down one row looking for ammunition. There, in front of me, is the only 9mm ammo available. The brand is "Annie Oakley Ammunition." I take two boxes and am on my way!

What's happening to me???? :p

It is beginning. Welcome to the addiction

Phoebe Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Houston ish
    It is beginning. Welcome to the addiction

I concur...unfortunately. :p I was at a friend's house last night and glanced up at his bookcase. There, staring at me, was a book entitled "Gunsmith Kinks." Huh? What is that? I asked if I could look at it, maybe take it home. Back in the day (a month or two ago), I would be looking at books about self-help, quilting, starting your own vineyard, the Bible. Now, I've gone crazy!

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    I concur...unfortunately. :p I was at a friend's house last night and glanced up at his bookcase. There, staring at me, was a book entitled "Gunsmith Kinks." Huh? What is that? I asked if I could look at it, maybe take it home. Back in the day (a month or two ago), I would be looking at books about self-help, quilting, starting your own vineyard, the Bible. Now, I've gone crazy!

Knowing a little gunsmithing is self-help!

You'll still read the same books and have the same interests as you had before firearms, the only difference is you added firearms. Expanding the repertoire is a good thing. The surely is a lot of new things to get read up on. Take your time, pace yourself. Otherwise you'll be crashed out on your couch with a stack of new gun rags and you'll be scatter-brained because you're not which to read first. Been there done that!

Top Bottom