Guns International

Gun Show At Big Town E.C. & Colt Collectors Convention...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    ...in Frisco this coming weekend. My son will be driving in from Benton, AR to meet up with me and then we will be heading to Addison to our hotel, it's located about midway between the two shows. We are planning to be at the gun show for sure and while not 100% sure we will get to the Colt Collectors Convention there is a distinct possibility we will make that too.

I know there is a bigger gun show later in the month but cannot figure a practical & much better way to spend this weekend than over at this gun show with my son. We will have a few drinks Friday night at the Londoner near the hotel (walking distance even if snockered). Saturday we will go to the show more or less early. We may or may not have time to go to the Colt Convention too. After that is all done, we will meet up with a buddy of his for or after the show and then the three of us will go out for late lunch or early supper somewhere. Then will be heading back to my place but maybe a detour to Total Wine (I am running low on Kirschwasser & Obstwasser) & Costco first. Once home he will saty over Saturday night, we'll spend some time together Sunday and then back to Benton for him. Sounds like a plan if I must say so myself.

The gun show is being put on by Premiere Gun Shows is supposed to have 750 tables and being held at:

Big Town Events Center
    2323 Big Town Blvd.
    Mesquite TX, 75149

The Colt 40th Annual Collector's Convention (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) will be held at:

Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel
    Convention Center & Spa

7600 John Q. Hammons Drive
    Frisco, TX

If you're there and see me, say hello please.

I am liking Texas very much so far ;>)
    Gun Zone Deals

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    We never made it to the Colt Collectors Convention but did spend about 3 1/2 hours a the Big Town gun show, then took a drive to the Bavarian Grill in Plano where we had lunch and then headed back to the show with full bellies. Neither me or my son bought any guns; I had two I lugged around trying to sell but no luck at this show unlike the last one where I sold three. I picked up a couple of Ruger 25 round mags for a 10/22 and my son bought an AK mag. We both bought them for the same dealer T& G Sales. Great fols, very good prices, excellent customer service.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom