• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    in the middle
    it's called "the real gun show", being held at the bell county expo center, sat/sun, november 22/23
    short notice for some, but i'm a fnguy
    later
    cby
    Venture Surplus ad

cby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    in the middle
    i understand completely, half the it sucks hard, but occasionally it rocks..........like any other show it's a 5.00 crapshoot.........forth worth is the best i've found.......i'm just goin to look for an ak muzzle break and a scope mount....
    later
    cby

cby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    in the middle
    Guns galore is stupid expensive anyways that store cracks me up.
    +1;)
    amen.........but they keep sellin at those prices to someone, not I.....

later
    cby

Millerwb

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Bryan
    I went to Belton. NEVER AGAIN! Prices were higher then I can by retail here in B/CS. Place was so dark you could hardly see anything except in a few areas.

patmann90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    I went to Belton. NEVER AGAIN! Prices were higher then I can by retail here in B/CS. Place was so dark you could hardly see anything except in a few areas.

I second that. But I did manage to by a Mossberg pretty cheap , so I can't complain to much :)

jdh

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Talked to one of the folks in the know. He said the May show will be in the air conditioned dome and not in the horse barn. So the lighting should be better and the air a little more breathable.

The sign was a lawyer required CYA. To many CHL holders take their guns in to try holsters, let one loose in the show, and screw it up for the rest of us.

BTW, I had to sell my carry BUG at the show to pay for a S&W 1006. If I would have known I was going to the show and there would finally be a decent 1006 there, I would have carried some trading material with me.

Randy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Austin
    I picked up my two M91 Mosin Nagants at the show in Belton about two years ago. It was nice but was more military uniforms and regalia than a gun show. I've been wanting to go back again. Just never know when you will need a vintage WWI gas mask.....LOL

Top Bottom