• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wayneside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    I've been in and out of Houston the past month and this is the weekend when I'm not there...grrrr.

pxranger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    The Republic of Texas
    I really liked the show. I got something I'd been REALLY looking for and got some magazines at good prices. Lots of people and lots of selection. Most fun I've had, at a gun show, in quite some time.

markfh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Houston
    The wife surprised me and took me to the gun show for valentines day. She made it even better when she said I could buy another rifle...:patriot:

I'm now looking for something different. Possibly a FN FS2000.

MidNight Rider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lampasas
    i went to the show on saturday, walked around and i was getting ready to leave when i spotted an M44 nagant. talked to the young gentleman about it and he said he wanted $60 for it! so out the door i went with it

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      51.4 KB · Views: 168
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      20.5 KB · Views: 142
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      46.8 KB · Views: 156
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      45.1 KB · Views: 138
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      66.7 KB · Views: 156

MidNight Rider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lampasas
    yes it was a nice snag , i was walking thru the joint looking at the prices and thinking " man the days of finding a deal are gone" i did not know that this show was going to be down town, i am from the Lampasas area and gun shows up this way are out on the skirts of the city limits or away from down town. i had to park almost 5 blocks away, and when i exited the building there i was, down town Houston standing on the street with all those kids running around, and i was wondering how i was going to get to my truck. i figured "oh well, only in texas can you do this " i put the gun on my shoulder and just walked the 5 blocks to my truck . had two cop cars pass me and they never gave me a second look. it was fun doing it!

Top Bottom