• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Sorry about cross post but the company that holds the upcoming gun show in Kerrville has shows around the state and looking for feedback on this company/show. No one in the San Antonio group had any experience with texasgunandknifeshows.com

There is a gun show in Kerrville on Sep 10 & 11 at the Kerrville Youth Exhibit Center (AG Barn) Sat 9-5 Sunday 10-4. Show is put on by: texasgunandknifeshows.com

I am a bit tired of the Saxet show on Marbach as it is virtually the same vendors selling the same stuff every time. Don't get me wrong... I like the stuff and usually end up with another firearm "investment" but thinking of going to Kerrville for this one. Any comments? Number of vendors? Anyone ever go to one of these shows?
    Guns International

wiredgeorge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    The ad says the show will be in F-burg on 29-30 Oct so it could well be the same one. Wiill be in Amarillo Dec 10-11. Just looking for something a bit different than the Saxet show which is fine but always the same vendors.

wiredgeorge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Perhaps I can make it but I am a volunteer fireman with Mico VFD and we train that Saturday. I am getting to the age where after training I usually don't feel too frisky... maybe Sunday after church. Anyone ever have problems with vehicle break-ins in that parking lot? A gun show seems to bring a lot of that stuff because you generally can not concealed-carry in the venue and lock your pistol up in your vehicle.

Top Bottom