• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    I lied. I ended up buying a sack full of 12 ga slugs.

No Dr Pepper though. What kind of place does NOT sell Dr Pepper?

CJS3, I would love to find a "deal" at a gunshow but know in reality they are like finding hen's teeth. I go there to see friends, new cool gadgets, the biggest collection of firearms around and completely tasteless Tee-shirt slogans. (I wore my "some people just need to be shot" shirt, quoting Clint Smith).
    ARJ Defense ad

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    In the space of days prices went thru the roof, So we get gouged on old stock as well as new. jktex sent his lord Obama a request that was not acted upon.
    So I quit going to gun shows. They jacked up the prices way beyond reason since as the bottom dwellers that many of them are they want to get theirs before they are run out of business. I have to say I'd have a hard time standing up for their right to rip me off. Fuc# them! Incremental-ism wins. We lose the right to be ripped off, so be it. Gun show dealers will go off and rip off the sheeples in some other way.
    The last thing I want to hear is how the lowlifes prices have gone up. Who cares

pxranger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    The Republic of Texas
    The whole point of having a gun show, is to get the "deal". If it's not there, why go?

I see your point, but I've never bought a gun from a dealer, at a gun show. One of the nice parts is being able to buy from private individuals, at one location, and not need the government's permission. That's why I go.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I havent been to the gun show since the last one in December, but last time they had sks's going for $310.. I bought my yugo sks for $175 back two years ago from heritage firearms locally. I also bought a cz-52 back in october for $180 now there $210. Its crazy. I bought a romanian ak for $310 back one year ago.. they were $429 for the same rifle that gun show day.. god knows how much they are now. Mini 14's going for $500 plus.. Heck I cant even find an ar-15 for less than $950 and thats if anyone has one.

Top Bottom