• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    For what its worth.....there is a gun show this weekend.

Something to do for 5 bucks ! We will have a table there, as well as a couple of other TGT members. Should be interesting.

6331 Alabama Street El Paso, Texas 79904. Phone: (915) 562-1444 Fax: (915) ... 1999 - 2005 El Maida Shrine Auditorium. Saturday- 9-5 Sunday- 10-4

I know it aint the SHOT Show.....but its all WE got !​
    Target Sports

Chrs2fer23

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    El Paso,Tx
    I like that you started with.."For what it's worth..." last couple shows I went to here were kind of shlackin'. I may just show up, i have a rifle i am curious about getting rid of.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    I like that you started with.."For what it's worth..." last couple shows I went to here were kind of shlackin'. I may just show up, i have a rifle i am curious about getting rid of.

Well it is what it is..... This is all we got. This is suppose to be one of their better ones. I guess we will find out. We have a few guns and some ammo for sale, so we will give it a try.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    how did it go at the show?
    what guns did you have for sale?

The show was not too bad. Better then most of the other ones.

We had several guns and ammo for sale. We had a Franchi SPAS 12 shotgun, Norinco MAK 90 AK-47, Glock 21, S&W 64-2, Colt LW Commander 45 ACP,Springfield XDM 9MM, Kahr PM9, and a Beretta Tomcat 32 ......and a few more.

Was worth the 2 days invested in it. Met lots of people.....LOTS of "different" people. Sold some stuff. All and all, it was fun and made a few bucks too.

kirk10100

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    El Paso
    I have not been to one for a while and I will not attend for a longer time. Too many things for sale not related to firearms. Worse yet, prices were inflated!! I saw a S&W Sigma for 350.00!!! There were definetly more firearms then in years past but like I said, too expensive.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Yeah, some of those prices there were way to high. I passed up a few weapons I saw that I would liked to have bought. When you inflate a price by 50 to 300 dollars I won't come back.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    When you inflate a price by 50 to 300 dollars I won't come back.

I guess it depends if it is inflated from what. I felt all my stuff was priced fair. Just depends on if you think it is fair or inflated. I did see the one big handgun dealer priced his stuff at about MSRP.

People are sooo damn cheap. I had a hard time selling 45 ACP for $19.50 a box, out the door. 230gn. FMJ. Sold the crap out of 9mm 125gn. lead, for $9.50, for 50 ct.

Unfortunately....this is really the only gun show we have in El Paso. This ain't the Crossroads SARS show in Phoenix. There were 3500 tables there in December. Now THAT is a show.

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    I bought some custom loads of .45 there from an older man. They fired pretty accurately but jammed frequently. They were about 16 bucks for 50. Went back to Federal/Remington/Hornady after that with no problems.

Top Bottom