• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • djren12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2011
    Universal City
    Been to this before, was not impressed and was surprised at the high prices. How do you guys feel about this smaller show?? I may still go look since its better than shopping at the stores here in SA, but the $8 cover and small amount of vendors will still keep me out of the rain. Do you guys like the smaller shows?
    ARJ Defense ad

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    That's a Texas Gun Shows event, which means it blows. We've got two large shows that are a lot better. I've wasted too much money paying to get into TGS shows, and have yet to ever attend one that was worth it...

djren12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2011
    Universal City
    Went anyway and I am already back, it sucked. Maybe had 30 people walking around, 2 big vendors and maybe 15 small. Was looking for an XDM 4.5 bi-tone and didn't find one under $650, Saxet show had 4 vendors with one at $589, and one place that I should have jumped on had one new for $520. Will travel to Saxet show in Austin next weekend. Hell even the roasted nuts were more, and no jerkey either(only buy it from Rust Place.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Pretty much what I expected, but I guess we all have done it before (gone to a gun show even knowing beforehand it was going to suck...)

Top Bottom