• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swoope18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    El Paso
    Yep, that is what I saw and felt. Not a deal to be found. I had earlier in the week went to Academy and bought two new magazines for $29.99 and was a little worried that I would find a better price at the gun show, but nope. Cheapest I saw was $33. But if they want to come and set up a show and not make any sales, thats fine by me.

As you said, it was something to do. At least I didn't have to pay for my son.

Went out to the Rod and Gun afterward with family and friends and blew through a bunch of ammo, so it was a good day.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    Went out to the Rod and Gun afterward with family and friends and blew through a bunch of ammo, so it was a good day.

Hope you didn't buy any of that "golden" ammo at the show. I was wondering if they were laser guided bullets or something. Could not believe the prices. Academy or Wally world is waaay cheaper. Yeah, we had a good day/night, had our first night shoot that day too.

swoope18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    El Paso
    Hell no. I had got some down at Academy and got rid of most of it that day. It was a blast with my son. Took some videos so that I would have something to look back on.

VID00184.jpg

TXSig

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    El Paso
    I wouldn't order any guns from any of the local stores in town. There's always someone, somewhere that a friend of a friend that can do it for $25.00 or $35.00. Just like it says two posts back.

zombie237

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    El Paso
    ffl's and better deals

if you guys are looking for deals, go to west texas firearms, brian will take care of you. he does his sales from home and can have anything you want within 24-48 hours. he's got the best prices in town and can't be beat for new firearms. it seems a bit weird doing business out of the house, but he's completely legitamate and i've bought 3 so far from him one in particular was $300 less than bets deal in town from large volume dealer. he might not have a lot in stock, but he can get it overnight and have it next day in most cases. he's the only dealer i'll buy from now.

Top Bottom