• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    So, my girlfriend is a student at the university of houston, and has to do a project on current events in her class. She chose the topic of gun control and panic buying. What she needs, is to interview gun store owners and workers about how they are coping with and doing during this time period. Are there any volunteers who would like to give me their name and number to be interviewed on the phone at some point in time during the future?

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2
    Target Sports

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Jim Pruett is always up for an interview lol. That guy loves publicity, why don't you give their shop a call? Real nice staff too.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I'm being serious. I'm sure the guy will do an interview. Why, do you have differing experiences with their staff? I know he got flak for saying something about not seeing a reason for suppressors, and his prices are high, but I've still been 100% pleased with their staff the two times I have dealt with them. Of course, their FFL transfer fees have jumped way high since then, but if your GF just wants to know how things are going for a gun shop owner, I don't see why any of those above issues would matter, really.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    So, my girlfriend is a student at the university of houston, and has to do a project on current events in her class. She chose the topic of gun control and panic buying. What she needs, is to interview gun store owners and workers about how they are coping with and doing during this time period. Are there any volunteers who would like to give me their name and number to be interviewed on the phone at some point in time during the future?

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

What personal info will be included in the report? Do you have a sample of questions she might ask?

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Just name of store and first name of person being interviewed. And honestly, idk on the questions, but just the general stuff.

sent from my dishwasher yo

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Have her call Abilene indoor gun range. Google will get her in touch. Last time I went it was wall to wall people and scant inventory.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Avoid Jim Pruitt, the man is a lose cannon and made me think he had Alzheimers last time I tried to have a conversation with him. His staff is not much better............

However you could talk to Joy, his wife (the person that is actually the FFL there since Jim is legally prohibited from being one), she seems reasonable and in full control of her mental faculties.

(sorry Jakashh can't back your call there.)

Top Bottom