• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • faffnir

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2016
    Hi gents
    Anybody could recommend a gun store in Austin or in Austin area with decent prices?
    Thanks
    DK Firearms

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    All sorts of possibilities...GT Distributors is a first responder oriented store that's open to the public. Academy Sports has reasonable prices sometimes...Shady Oaks Gun Range is usually close to MSRP on new models but will work with buyers on items they can source reasonably...Decent selection of used handguns with fair prices...The big boxes like Cabela's and Bass Pro and even Gander have OK sale prices; but their everyday prices are usually MSRP. Quite a few locally owned shops like The Gun Shop in Cedar Park or even Red's (2) gun ranges might have what you need...prices are not usually bargains, however.

RevolverBuff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2016
    Round Rock
    Austin Gun Liquidators in Round Rock, Guns Plus in Georgetown and GTX guns also in Georgetown. Guns Warehouse and Capitol Armory in Cedar park.

+1 for Austin Gun Liquidators. LGS with great service. Relatively new to town but have a couple guns on consignment there and have bought a couple new pieces from them in turn. Danny and Scott are good people.

Will have to head out to Taylor to visit Gun Connection as have never been. Will be a good excuse to go try Louis Mueller BBQ at the same time.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    +1 for Austin Gun Liquidators. LGS with great service. Relatively new to town but have a couple guns on consignment there and have bought a couple new pieces from them in turn. Danny and Scott are good people.

Will have to head out to Taylor to visit Gun Connection as have never been. Will be a good excuse to go try Louis Mueller BBQ at the same time

After BBQ, stop in Hutto for pie from the Texan Cafe!!! Closed on Mondays. Yum!

Guns, BBQ and pie!!! Is this a great country or WHAT!!!!???!!!!

Shoot&Reload

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2016
    Austin
    Red's shooting range in Oak Hill and Pflugerville has pretty fair prices. Usually around online pricing, but you still gotta pay tax. You could order one and have it transfered through Central Texas Gunworks for $20.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

softest_voice

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    United States
    Another vote for Guns Plus up here in Georgetown.
    I've never had a bad experience with them, though I don't buy often.
    Even just handling the merchandise and chatting, though, they've always been very friendly and knowledgeable.

I'll also agree on steering clear of McBride's, for the reasons already mentioned.
    Pretty much the OPPOSITE of my experiences with Guns Plus.

Top Bottom