• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I'd heard there were a couple store out lepard somewhere... I just didn't want to have to shoot my way to a gun store. BTW does anyone know anything about that TExas gun shop, I went by there today, and they were locked up...

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Ive been to Kodiak Firearms...went with a neighbor..... he bought a Taurus.... I bought a glock magazine.... not the best prices in town but not the highest.... service was good..... give them a try..... As far as Texas Guns..... its been a while since I visited that store...... very pricey and service imho could be better......

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    lol, I went by Kodiak. They were nice, no selection, and well, their prices aren't bad, if you want to play cash... They need better suppliers...

Oh I went out to shooters depot. They sell mainly class 3 stuff. I haven't exactly been to many class 3 stores. but it was entertaining... Lots of suppressors that they makes and full autos...

I was at the Texas Gun store, and they had one guy there, really busting his balls trying to do a good job... Taking ownership of, and it seems like he was really trying to make that a good store. I didn't buy anything, as they really didn't have nor could get what I was looking for. But the service was fine.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Gun shops

Just bookmarked .....nice website!!!!

1st post ever-
    I try and support small local gun shops. I'm glad to hear about a new shop in sinton. I usually get my smithing done by sharp shooter. Their rates are reasonable. I've had them do a trigger job on a s&w j frame 38 for my wife and we got free range time to function test. Total cost - $50

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Mike at Kodiak is a good guy...he keeps the better stock is in the back. I've got more than a few good deals from him.

STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    Nelson's Gun and Drug on Leopard in Annaville is pretty new, I haven't been in there but have heard good things.

Theres two in Beeville which may be worth your trip. Ones Americana Arms, great couple that run it out of their converted garage, they make all the gun shows. They can get about anything and have great prices, usually just 10% over cost.
    the other is Beeville Armory which is a class III and they build a lot of stuff like AKs and SBRs.
    Both of which I would drive from Corpus to go to.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Nelson's Gun and Drug on Leopard in Annaville is pretty new, I haven't been in there but have heard good things.

Theres two in Beeville which may be worth your trip. Ones Americana Arms, great couple that run it out of their converted garage, they make all the gun shows. They can get about anything and have great prices, usually just 10% over cost.
    the other is Beeville Armory which is a class III and they build a lot of stuff like AKs and SBRs.
    Both of which I would drive from Corpus to go to.

They're the ffl for the fnra banquet this year. Been real nice. They had a good for corpus selection.

Their range is nice. Well thought out. Places to wash hands. Fans blowing out the shooting area. Plenty of room. Helps everything is new.

2 guys where shooting black powder next to me at the range and it did not smoke up the shooting area.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    We would he keep the good stuff in the back?

Keeps the handling marks and wear down...say you have a 2k rifle on the rack and 10 people a day want "to look at it"...in a short time, that 98% rifle can be a 90% rifle.

We do that too, with some firearms.

Top Bottom