Gun survey (USA Today)

boycan

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 6, 2009
North Dallas
Gun Issue - Only 5 seconds

Remind the Government of the 2nd Amendment: Due to the current presidential stand on Gun Laws, USA Today is running a Quick Question on-line. IT simply asks, Does the 2nd Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms? It is frustrating to me that "we the people" are even asked to reiterate a known right that has been around for over 200 years!

This quick questionnaire gives you the right to make your opinion heard. It takes 5 seconds. It is still a live link. Our new Attorney General has already said this is one of his major issues.

This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month.

First - vote on this one. Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published. Vote in the USA Today poll - click on the link below. The Question is: Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to bear arms?

[url]http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm[/URL]

GM.Chief

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mar 16, 2009
They have had that poll open for atleast 4 months. It is posted on here before, because I voted on it when I first signed up with TGT. The beauty/downfall is, you can vote over and over and over. It doesn't log any cookies to know if you've voted before.

NewTxn

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oct 20, 2008
The sad thing is that 97% of the responders are wrong. The 2nd doesn't GIVE any right. It merely recognizes a God-given right that exists independently from any government.

eriadoc

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 11, 2008
The sad thing is that 97% of the responders are wrong. The 2nd doesn't GIVE any right. It merely recognizes a God-given right that exists independently from any government.

No, it just means that 97% of the respondents didn't have an option to recognize that distinction and chose to vote with the spirit of the poll rather than the strict NO, which would send the wrong message.

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom