• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acetone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    She was big news about a year ago in NJ and PA. When I read the title of the thread, I had a bad feeling it was Melanie. RIP.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    The last bit of the article really pissed me off.

Debbie Mise, who lives three doors away from the Hain house, told the Daily News she felt something bad would eventually happen at the Hain residence.

"She just wasn't right," Mise said of Meleanie Hain. "You don't bring a gun to a kids' soccer game, and you don't wear a gun when you go shopping at Kohl's."

I bet this stupid bitch never puts down her cell phone. To hell with safe driving, not gossiping, and plain old STFU & pay attention to your surroundings.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    The last bit of the article really pissed me off.

Debbie Mise, who lives three doors away from the Hain house, told the Daily News she felt something bad would eventually happen at the Hain residence.

"She just wasn't right," Mise said of Meleanie Hain. "You don't bring a gun to a kids' soccer game, and you don't wear a gun when you go shopping at Kohl's."

I bet this stupid bitch never puts down her cell phone. To hell with safe driving, not gossiping, and plain old STFU & pay attention to your surroundings.

I can't believe they included that in the first release of the article. This big mouth shades Melanie's memory with lies and deceit.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I'm sure this will get spun by the antis. Unless I missed it, they didn't say who shot first. If we assume the husband, than maybe had she had her gun on her hip, and knew how to draw and move, she'd be alive.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    From what I've read in the thread on PAFOA the local paper (Lebanon Daily News IIRC) is going to run a better piece this week and I believe it'll engage the issue of domestic violence. I think they're going to attempt to make the story right instead of it being twisted and slanted like it is all over the place.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    O! I read the comments! Those people are more troubled by a person legally and safely carrying a handgun to a kids soccer game is worse than the Public servant going nutso and killing his wife. I know when/if I have kids there will be parents that ban their kids from seeing my kids because I own guns.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    O! I read the comments! Those people are more troubled by a person legally and safely carrying a handgun to a kids soccer game is worse than the Public servant going nutso and killing his wife. I know when/if I have kids there will be parents that ban their kids from seeing my kids because I own guns.

my mom already banned me from seeing you cause you have guns

Top Bottom