• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gun-Works

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    We are happy to be a sponsor here on Texas Gun Talk. While we make IWB leather holsters with a fully adjustable cant for a lot of the semi auto pistols, we are very pleased to announce our Versa model.We have just finished making a new holster for the LCP with Crimson Trace Laser, that serves multi purposes. It features a fully adjustable cant to wear in- and outside the waistband. This will also allow for cross drawing either left or right side, inside or outside the waistband. It's a very versatile holster. Another feature is the retention strap. It has a snap on each end and can be completely removed if you wish.

double500.gif

Versablack500.gif

As we are a very small company we do try to get all of our orders out in just a few day's at the most.When we get a lot of orders we just have to park the motorcycles,and work a little later that day.Once you see one of our holsters you will find that the Quality and workmanship is one thing that sets us apart.

Thank you,

Isabel & Larry
    Leather Holsters for Springfield XD, Glock, 1911, M&P, Beretta, Ruger, Sig, Taurus, Kahr,
    Hurley's Gold

Gun-Works

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    Kinda funny they just disappeared. I assume they're focusing all the energy on their eBay store....
    Guy's
    Some of you have been asking where have I been.
    I have been working with Patent attorneys because of all the new items that we will be offering shortly.Mag pouches,OWB holsters that are very nice and priced reasonably just to name a few of the gun items. More sewing machines on the way,to help keep up with the demand.To have to wait weeks and even months for a holster is simply wrong in my opinion.
    Have also spent a lot of time launching my motorcycle stuff,doing shows in Tennessee and Florida with one of my other projects http://www.captain-itch.com
    But If you are looking for a nice IWB holster please give us a look.The wife is still sending out your orders daily,so we will still be offering our great customer service as we take a lot of pride in being able to get 90 % of our orders out the same day.Most holsters in stock no long turn around time,on special orders,so if you dont see what your looking for just ask.
    a
    For those of you that dont know our holsters are very comfortable to wear since they have a fully adjustable cant.They attach very snug to your belt,but at the same time let you remove quickly while entering a no gun zone,or if you need to go to the bathroom.As always if the holster does not work out for you simply send it back.
    Thank You for all of your support Ps we do not sell on bay......
    Larry

Gun-Works

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Tennessee
    I do remember that one of our customers sold one of our holsters on Ebay because he swapped the gun and got another one. So he sold the old holster on Ebay and ordered a new one.

We just love returning customers. It's rewarding and makes us feel like we're having a damn good product here.

Isabel (Big Mama...ya, big in her own mind) ;)

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom