Patriot Mobile

Gunbroker.com buyer problem- Please Help!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt 70

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Houston
    I made a fraud claim with gunbroker and sent an email to the ATF as well as a certified letter to the seller on Monday. On Tuesday morning the seller called me to apologize for the "situation" and by 3PM I had a tracking number. His excuse was that "he had thought he had mailed it" already. I will not say the problem has been solved until I have it in my hands to confirm that it is truly NIB and unfired.
    Hurley's Gold

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    On Tuesday morning the seller called me to apologize for the "situation" and by 3PM I had a tracking number. His excuse was that "he had thought he had mailed it" already.

Oh, well see there? It was all just an innocent mistake.

Let us know if it shows up and it's what you expected. Then let us know who the seller is so we can be aware. :p

Although, I try to stay away from small or new sellers anywhere I can't see them face to face. Of course that contradicts my action as my first Kimber came from an individual seller on Gunbroker and it worked out just fine. Unless I'm right, and he knew the gun had a problem although it shot fine. But Kimber fixed it up at no cost to me and I have as close to a brand new pre-series II Pro Carry HD that I could get.

It still worked out OK.

Top Bottom