• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I was thinking of buying a Mec Gar cz 75 40 cal 12 round mag off of gun broker could someone post or pm me the ones to stay away from and give any advice on payment options like money order, check or pay pal etc...? (I won't send cash)
    Texas SOT

bwdilli

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2008
    I've bought a couple of guns off of gunbroker and everything went well till the last one. It's a Remington 121 that I bought off of a guy from Missouri. Feedback was good but after the auction closed the guy wanted payment sent to a pawn shop. Ended up he was representing himself as a kitchen table FFL but was a pawn shop. Gun also ended up having a broken firing pin and a ring in the barell's rifling. Guy wouldn't stand behind his discription at all and stuck me with the rifle. Gunbroker gave him my phone number as part of my contact info and after I left negative feedback started calling me threatening me in order to get me to change it. I wouldn't and contacted Gunbroker to do something about it.

They deleted his feedback left for me. But also changed my feedback left on him from negative to neutral basically giving the guy what he wanted. The wouldn't acknowledge that they had given him my phone number and wouldn't do anything about a seller that threatens buyers when he rips them off.

I'm off of doing business with online gun auctions because of this. I'd recommend buying from a reputable dealer or local. But that's my 2 cents.

Check this out. Because of the problems from this transaction I've been in contact with Gunbroker.com questioning why they took this position. Basically they folded to a bad seller and left me in the lurch. They're final response was to delete my account. Guess they like to enable a bad seller to harass you, then protect the seller by changing your feedback. Seems rather dishonest to me.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Unless it was some rare gun and an excellent price, I wouldn't mess with on line acutions. I like to know the person, or at least know of them in some regard before I blindly send cash.

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    I've done 5-6 transactions on gun broker, all have turned out fine... a couple of times I've had to order gun parts off of Gunbroker because the quality of parts I got from Numrich ended up being poor.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom