• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    <crossing my fingers> I really hope these companies make good on their promise to leave for greener pastures. That would send a pretty big message to the pocketbooks of these Liberal states...

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    wow 1.7 Billion in taxes gone for them. (hopefully). i for one will be on the list to buy a gun from any company that moves down here. ok, maybe not hipoint

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Good For Texas. Bad in long run for entire country. As more people and companies quit those places, there is less incentive for them to support our rights. While some of their constituency is employed and tax dollars comes from gun related production it keeps the ambitions of the anti's in check. It will only hasten that regions already alarming slide into darkness and loss of their 2nd Amendment rights. In the long run this country will become more divided on this issue, and those highly populated sections of the country will gain the upper hand.

As a selfish Texas, I applaud the moves. As a US citizen I see loss of advocacy in those areas disturbing.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Maybe Texas should show how serious she really is, by becoming an unrestricted carry state!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When companies first threatened to move out of Liberal nests, any sane individuals would have sent negotiators to their offices to see how the split could be repaired. Not so Liberal Lawmakers! Those Knot Heads just kept pushing and daring the companies to leave.

As crazy as that may seem, it gives us insight into what makes the enemy tick.

Liberals are focused on THEIR position and don't give a damn about anyone else.
    Liberals feel that ANY cost is sufficient to implement their Liberal agendas.
    Will of the people is totally ignored.
    These bills could have been placed on a ballot to allow the citizens to VOTE on them....but they don't care what the citizens think.
    The Liberal initiatives are not even based upon safety. This is all about control.
    Bills were put together in secret without citizen input then rammed through the voting process. Hitler would be proud of them!
    Conservatives have been quiet and Liberals have interpreted that as weakness. Payback will come!

Flash

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    Most liberals don't know the first thing about business or the economy, for that matter most politicians of any flavor don't. All they have to do when they need more money is raise taxes, and they are never forced to maintain a budget.

Top Bottom