• ...and so much more!
  • scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Y'all are killing me.

If it weren't so muggy, buggy, and hot, I would be on my way to Timewise to pay ridiculously inflated prices so I could enjoy one.

That's no excuse...lol

I don't usually have a cigar while shooting, but I might have to try this now.
    Hurley's Gold

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Time to bring it back to life:

1796505_10152790282953699_3567505987507240328_n.jpg

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    You stuck the watch in the Mic?
    Yea...not sure how but it had ingested water and I had not used it at all on my SCUBA trips???? Knew the watch was toast, tried drying it in the sun but they did not work, had nothing to lose.

It was cheap, just gave $25 for it...Store in the mall carried them and I guess they did not sell a lot (not a watch store) they got a new manager and she had the HOTS for me, BAD but I was very involved at the time, but she did let me have the watch for $25 bucks to help clear them out.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    You don't microwave it... you put it in rice or silica.. hell even kitty litter is a better alternative than microwaving
    It was summer and I had dried in the sun for days, left it on dash of car, nothing changed, my guess is the watch was defective, bad seal, lose screw????

Was sitting on my jet ski out in the lake taking a break and decided to call my GF to see if I could get her out here. She said she would meet me at the dock over by the N put in. In my rush to get the fone put up and get to the dock and get her out on the lake in the little spot we would take a break in I dropped my fone. With luck I had not ended the call and it was still screen lit. I dived in after it and quickly was out of breath...I surfaced and took a DEEP breath this time. The water was about 15-20 feet deep in that part of Lake Whitney. I found the fond, screen still lit up.

TIP: DO NOT turn fone off if its still on, instead open and remove battery. Took it over to my Jeep, put it on top with batter box open and battery out. Picked up GF, played all afternoon got back about 6, its was a HOT HOT day over 100. Inserted battery, hit the on button and fone worked another year till I got a new one.

Top Bottom