• ...and so much more!
  • Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Semer Fi, I am curious about #11 the H&R top break, I had mine stolen at the Houston show several years ago but still have the shoulder stock. Possible to get pics of the grip both side and bottom? Randy
    Target Sports

Ny700

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2014
    This is weird. Last month we concluded a sale. Good communication deal well smooth even picked up a second after the first went through. Hope he is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    He hasn't been here in months. He moved on to other forums.
    Which other forums did he go to?

It seems kinda strange. He fit in here well and now he is gone. Ive met him twice and hes a great guy in person.

Im hoping he didnt have any fatal medical issues

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Great guy. I bought a revolver from him, and ended up talking with him for almost 2 hours. He even gave me a case of ammo for the gun because it was a caliber I didn’t have and it was right after the ammo starting drying up and I wasn’t sure if I would be able to find any. He’s the one that convinced me to start reloading also. Gave me a ton of great info on it. He was selling the guns for someone else, and I’m guessing he was just not into dealing with all the logistics of playing phone tag and setting up meets. Last I talked with him, he hadn’t been to the lady’s (selling for the widow of a veteran) house in a while. Plus I believe he had some minor medical stuff that was giving him problems. This is just a somewhat educated guess as what’s going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Great guy. I bought a revolver from him, and ended up talking with him for almost 2 hours. He even gave me a case of ammo for the gun because it was a caliber I didn’t have and it was right after the ammo starting drying up and I wasn’t sure if I would be able to find any. He’s the one that convinced me to start reloading also. Gave me a ton of great info on it. He was selling the guns for someone else, and I’m guessing he was just not into dealing with all the logistics of playing phone tag and setting up meets. Last I talked with him, he hadn’t been to the lady’s (selling for the widow of a veteran) house in a while. Plus I believe he had some minor medical stuff that was giving him problems. This is just a somewhat educated guess as what’s going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When I met up with him we stood there BSing for quite a while. I actually like him a lot better since I met him in person.

Top Bottom