• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I think its suppsoed to be an immunization against another federal "assault weapon ban", and the like. If these laws hold water, the federal bans would only prohibit interstate trade. Forgive me if this is a bit melodramatic, but I think this is the start of civil war 2.0... This one will be fought in a courtroom and not the battlefield, however.

The battle being fought in the courtroom will do absolutly nothing and that has been proven time and time again. We can take the government into a room that is under full control of the government and think that they will go against the people that they work for. Thats the same reason that i didnt use JAG while in the military, there job is to protect the military not the individual soldiers that have a problem with an unlawful order. As an example the Commanding General issued and order that stated all soldier in the medical hold units ( where you go to wait for your medical discharge) were to surrender their firearms or have then taken by the MP's. I went to JAG and they said yes its unconstitutional but i work for the CG you have to get a civilian lawyer to fight this and pay out of your pocket.
    Guns International

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    LaRue is so expensive because the word "tactical" is in their name. anything to do with ARs is expensive....unnecessarily.

stainone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    temple,texas
    i think in most cases you get what you pay for and i support made in USA or Texas any time i can my 2cents.
    Bond arms is a Texas made gun also Bond Arms Welcome
    AMS is a bag co. make some nice ar bags at a fair price AMS and Green Mountain Sports Specialties
    and one of the best guys you will ever meet Dave at www.dawsonprecision.com Home Page also right here in Teaxs.
    another Texas guy i have not used yet but texturing is nice
    Home and this is a hard to find Gun Leather, Concealment and Cowboy holsters, Azle, TX. iwb with the body gaurd made in TX. 25.00 bucks.GOOD LUCK ! i hope this helps
    31900056_scaled_215x264.jpg

aaronspuler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    Round Rock, TX
    Well, while I still bought American, I didn't go with LaRue, even though they are less than 20 minutes away from the house due to the price factor. Put a Del-Ton upper on a stripped lower, all for $602.00 -- can't beat that!

JustaPhule

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Greenville, TX
    I live in Round Rock, and while LaRue is just down the road in Leander, their prices are WAY out of my price range. Anyone have any idea why LaRue is so expensive? Other than 'because we can'?

Shoot one if you get the chance. They put a lot into their guns and the price is not that much of a premium when you compare it with the quality received. They do good work. Buy once, cry once. IMHO

PeterGunn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    Paris TX
    Cool! I just signed up today! Still trying to get use to this site. was searching on the net for gun makers in Texas none popped up but this site did.

STI International - STI Finest production semi custom available, IMO. More bang for your buck than higher priced custom guns. They are the leaders in the Race Gun Games. Their concealment and full size single stacks are superb! They also have a custom shop.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom