GUNS OK? vote here.

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by dbgun, Feb 17, 2009.

1. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Poll asks, "Do you feel comfortable with Sen. Kirstin Gillibrand owning rifles?"

I have no problem with it
    I don't care, but how does her husband feel?
    Why does she need guns?
    It's insensitive to gun violence victims

"I have no problem with it" leading with 96.9%.

Gillibrand removes guns from under bed -- Newsday.com

2. biglucky

biglucky Well-Known TGT Supporter

Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    The Libtards are sickening.....

The thought that she had firearms under her bed to protect her home and family is wonderful, the fact that she claims they weren't loaded makes it ridiculous.

There are few things more dangerous in my opinion than an unloaded weapon, as they lead to a false sense of security while providing absolutely none.

3. lonewolf23c

lonewolf23c Active Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I don't see anything wrong with her having weapons, just the idea that if she has one for self defense and its unloaded, it kind of makes that weapon a baseball bat per say, due to the time required under stress to load the gun, or first off remember where the hell you put the bullets.

4. 45tex

45tex Well-Known

Feb 1, 2009
    I enjoy seeing democrat party nutcases eat their own.
    A locked rifle in a case is at least a bigger stick than a baseball bat.
    And the poor woman whose husband was shot on a train. Why is the woman not upset that New York only allows criminals to have guns. The state made her husband a victim and she is mad at the gun. Maybe its grief instilled stupidity

5. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I can't believe that's a real article. What ridiculous hog wash.....

Bravo Senator! For the first time in in my life, I wish I lived in New York so I could vote for her!!!

Then of course, I'd move quickly back to Texas. :happy0001: :texas:

6. lonewolf23c

lonewolf23c Active Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Its very stupid that a lot of states have so many anti-gun people. They just don't know how this country came to be. If something were to happen those anti-gun people would be the first to die because they haven't the slightest clue about self defense, and they have been so negative towards gun owners, that the gun toting citizens won't even help them.

7. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    IMO. I'll bet she really has those rifles locked, but loaded under her bed.

8. 44Mo

44Mo New Member

Jan 26, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Just a thought; lets bring our boys/girls home from Iraq and Afghanistan and send our Gun-control activists over there to resolve that issue with out any violence or blood shed. They seem to have all the answers and know everything about everything.
    Sorry, this kind of anti BS just pisses me off.
    If it were not for men and woman taking up arms to defend this nation these Gun-control activists would be no more than rotting corpses on a side walk some where. Guns and those who use then provide the freedom by which they bitch. Some times our constitution just doesn't work like we like it too, but it sure as hell the greatest document this world has eve seen next the the holly bible.
    step down, sound of shoes scuffing soap box, quietly walking away.:banghead:

9. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    It's insensitive to gun violence victims!!!

10. glockrocker

glockrocker Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Austin, TX
    That stupid tart is nothing to be proud of. Falling all over herself to appease the gun grabbers. If I was a criminal and fancied home invasions, I could see the utter bliss is walking in to a bedroom and finding someone blessed with 'common sense' scramble to unlock a safe to get to ammunition to put in a gun thats locked in yet another safe.