• ...and so much more!
  • biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    The Libtards are sickening.....

The thought that she had firearms under her bed to protect her home and family is wonderful, the fact that she claims they weren't loaded makes it ridiculous.

There are few things more dangerous in my opinion than an unloaded weapon, as they lead to a false sense of security while providing absolutely none.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I don't see anything wrong with her having weapons, just the idea that if she has one for self defense and its unloaded, it kind of makes that weapon a baseball bat per say, due to the time required under stress to load the gun, or first off remember where the hell you put the bullets.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I enjoy seeing democrat party nutcases eat their own.
    A locked rifle in a case is at least a bigger stick than a baseball bat.
    And the poor woman whose husband was shot on a train. Why is the woman not upset that New York only allows criminals to have guns. The state made her husband a victim and she is mad at the gun. Maybe its grief instilled stupidity

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I can't believe that's a real article. What ridiculous hog wash.....

Bravo Senator! For the first time in in my life, I wish I lived in New York so I could vote for her!!!

Then of course, I'd move quickly back to Texas.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Its very stupid that a lot of states have so many anti-gun people. They just don't know how this country came to be. If something were to happen those anti-gun people would be the first to die because they haven't the slightest clue about self defense, and they have been so negative towards gun owners, that the gun toting citizens won't even help them.

44Mo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Just a thought; lets bring our boys/girls home from Iraq and Afghanistan and send our Gun-control activists over there to resolve that issue with out any violence or blood shed. They seem to have all the answers and know everything about everything.
    Sorry, this kind of anti BS just pisses me off.
    If it were not for men and woman taking up arms to defend this nation these Gun-control activists would be no more than rotting corpses on a side walk some where. Guns and those who use then provide the freedom by which they bitch. Some times our constitution just doesn't work like we like it too, but it sure as hell the greatest document this world has eve seen next the the holly bible.
    step down, sound of shoes scuffing soap box, quietly walking away.:banghead:

glockrocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Austin, TX
    That stupid tart is nothing to be proud of. Falling all over herself to appease the gun grabbers. If I was a criminal and fancied home invasions, I could see the utter bliss is walking in to a bedroom and finding someone blessed with 'common sense' scramble to unlock a safe to get to ammunition to put in a gun thats locked in yet another safe.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Just a thought; lets bring our boys/girls home from Iraq and Afghanistan and send our Gun-control activists over there to resolve that issue with out any violence or blood shed. They seem to have all the answers and know everything about everything.
    Sorry, this kind of anti BS just pisses me off.
    If it were not for men and woman taking up arms to defend this nation these Gun-control activists would be no more than rotting corpses on a side walk some where. Guns and those who use then provide the freedom by which they bitch. Some times our constitution just doesn't work like we like it too, but it sure as hell the greatest document this world has eve seen next the the holly bible.
    step down, sound of shoes scuffing soap box, quietly walking away.:banghead:

Don't give them any means of self defense either, no armored vehicles, no weapons, etc. Just send them over with the clothes on their backs.

I agree this anti-gun, anti-war crap pisses me off too. Its always the same group of people crying and yelling when they're family gets shot at or their close friends and relatives are blown up in a terrorist attack, and yet they still have the same anti- beliefs they had before.

Guns are so bad to these people that nothing will change their minds, and most of those people are big-city people that if you held up 2 guns a shotgun and a rifle in front of them both configured with pistol style grips with collapsible stocks they would call both of them an assault rifle, neither of which are assault rifles. Speaking of which ask them what an assault rifle is, they can't tell you, and neither can the laws, cause there's no such thing.

I like "assault" rifles, I think they're fun range guns, don't really know any other use for one except for the range and in extreme self defense cases where you need a rifle that can shoot a distance with a large capacity magazine.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    That stupid tart is nothing to be proud of. Falling all over herself to appease the gun grabbers. If I was a criminal and fancied home invasions, I could see the utter bliss is walking in to a bedroom and finding someone blessed with 'common sense' scramble to unlock a safe to get to ammunition to put in a gun thats locked in yet another safe.

That would make a great movie probably. Comedy just because your standing there telling the robber "time out" I've gotta get my gun. Hang on, gotta find my ammo, oh crap I can't remember the combination to the other safe that my ammo is in. Hang on let me call the locksmith. Half hour later, locksmith shows up unlocks your safe, you grab bullets, fumble with them, drop half of them all over the floor trying to load the magazine, which was in a desk draw in the other end of the house. Finally load magazine, call "time in" to the robber, fire gun miss from lack of practice, fire again hitting the wall behind the robber, fire again finally wounding the robber just by a lucky shot which ricocheted off the metal lamp next to the robber and hit robber in arm. Robber is now pissed off, you fire again finally hitting the robber in the chest, robber falls to floor, curse robber for staining your carpet with his blood, call sheriff's department, oh crap robber is now dead, phone the coroner to get the guy off your carpet.

Anyone ready for chapter 2. LOL.

Top Bottom