• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lunchbox

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    i have a chl and carry my XD sub40 wile on my bike (now my only mode of transportation)

im buying a kel-tec PLR16 to through in my bag i carry around wile i ride anyone else have a bag gun
    Texas SOT

OldGringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    Nope, carry IWB on the scooter. I keep reading posts about how it's going to hurt if I crash and burn, but figure it will hurt with or without the pistola anyway....
    Always ride like your invisible to the world around you!

TJ Willy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Wichita Falls
    Nope, carry IWB on the scooter. I keep reading posts about how it's going to hurt if I crash and burn, but figure it will hurt with or without the pistola anyway....
    Always ride like your invisible to the world around you!

+1 -- or for really long rides, I will wear a shoulder rig under my vest. Just more comfortable IMHO.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    IMAG001.JPG

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Here's my bag gun.I usually wear a backpack while riding my motorcycle.My mac sticks out because of the sten mag.I am working on cutting down a mag so I can carry it under my jacket.
    Picture028.jpg

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    LOL uhhhuhhh

As a leather crafter, I've been tossing ideas around for bike carry. I'm going to see if I can address the needs a little more specific than just a tank bag or just carry on person. I think both methods have their pros and they definitely have their cons.

We'll see though, there's all kinds of riders with all kinds of preferences with all kinds of guns. Lotta options!

Personally, I'd like to just mount a minigun to my cams clamp on the bars. I'll be adding the military helmet technology of sighting a target by eye movement. This will enable me to keep my hands on the bars, you know, "safety first". I'll fire either through voice command in the helmet or I'll simply add a push botton switch to the switch gear.

lunchbox

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    LOL uhhhuhhh

As a leather crafter, I've been tossing ideas around for bike carry. I'm going to see if I can address the needs a little more specific than just a tank bag or just carry on person. I think both methods have their pros and they definitely have their cons.

We'll see though, there's all kinds of riders with all kinds of preferences with all kinds of guns. Lotta options!

Personally, I'd like to just mount a minigun to my cams clamp on the bars. I'll be adding the military helmet technology of sighting a target by eye movement. This will enable me to keep my hands on the bars, you know, "safety first". I'll fire either through voice command in the helmet or I'll simply add a push botton switch to the switch gear.

when you figure all that out let me know i will jump on that bandwagon

lunchbox

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    i just had a thought

at work we have a holster for a 500 mag with 10.5 bbl
    i wonder if the PLR16 will fit i shall investigate and report back

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    I carry my PM9 in a Nemesis in the inside left breast pocket of my jacket ... SOB also seems viable, tho I don't like that method ... pocket carry, belt holsters always poke something uncomfortably if I'm riding for more than half an hour or so ... and what's the point of riding for only half an hour?

Top Bottom