• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    There is one gun I wouldn't buy right now (or ever) and that is a Taurus Judge. You couldn't give me one of those!!!
    You can give it to me. I bet it would take a good chunk out of my upcoming XD purchase. O and Glocks are okay but that grip angle is a killer. I like my CZ it is a great shooter, as soon as I get the XD it will get adjustable rear sights and a match grade barrel. And maybe a trigger job.
    ^the CZ :banghead: sorry my mistake
    Gun Zone Deals

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    You can give it to me. I bet it would take a good chunk out of my upcoming XD purchase. O and Glocks are okay but that grip angle is a killer. I like my CZ it is a great shooter, as soon as I get the XD it will get adjustable rear sights and a match grade barrel. And maybe a trigger job.

Definitely decking out that XD huh? sounds very nice...

Gungle George

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    163504_large.gif

Ouch!!!

Cheers,

Gungle George

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    163504_large.gif

Ouch!!!

Cheers,

Gungle George

IDK George it could be fun... I was a couple stalls down from a guy one time in Garland who had the S&W model with a 4" barrel and it looked like fun but the shockwave it sent down each side through the stalls was intense... made me think that maybe just one shot would be fun... idk about a second or third...

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Not the XD. I'm going to the XD for Duty. I want to trick out the CZ 75 for target shooting. I messed up the post I fixed it. Sorry.

gotcha... my lady was impressed with the CZ and I don't blame her but 30 rounds into the first time we fired it the trigger started acting up... turns out our particular piece never got a trigger spring... so we take it in and still haven't ever gotten it back... the gun was purchased March 30th... Idk about another CZ... kind of a bad taste in my mouth

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    gotcha... my lady was impressed with the CZ and I don't blame her but 30 rounds into the first time we fired it the trigger started acting up... turns out our particular piece never got a trigger spring... so we take it in and still haven't ever gotten it back... the gun was purchased March 30th... Idk about another CZ... kind of a bad taste in my mouth
    I don't blame you. If I would have bought mine new from a dealer I would have been pissed. I like the SA trigger on it, all tho it does have some creep in it. All in all it is still a good cheap shooter and capable of better accuracy than me.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I always said that I would never buy a Streetsweeper and I finally got a deal that I coudn't pass up . . . its a cool pimp stick!

shaman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2009
    san antonio
    spas 12

bought one, it just would not work with any load. sold it for a loss and was happy.

i see folks just raving about em so maybe i got a bad one but once was enough.

mhall8811

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Spring
    It defensive round. It will defend against snakes, coons, dogs, and bad folks all with the same gun. They do in fact call the .410 (witch is actually a caliber no a gauge) a good defensive round for BG's. But it is meant as a street/trail gun, and it failed in that aspect. IMHO

Correct. The .410 is actually a 36 ga. (look it up)
    Don't ask me why... I don't know.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    S&W
    jimenez
    anything gold or chromed (some look nice, but i like my guns to be invisible in the dark)
    lets seeeee......
    anyhting more than a grand. i spend enough on ammo. (with the exception of a nice .50 bmg -- gotta love those incendiary rounds! start your bon fire from a mile off fromt he side of a hill. great party trick.)

yeah pretty much anything not matte black, OD or standard hard wood.
    thats all i got.

Top Bottom