• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    "GRAPEVINE (CBSDFW.COM) — A gunsmith working on a rifle accidentally shot himself in the arm at the Bass Pro Shop in Grapevine Tuesday afternoon.
    Grapevine police said the employee failed to clear the rifle prior to beginning his work on the weapon when a round fired.

The employee — whose name has not been released — suffered a self-inflicted wound to the arm and has since been transported to Baylor Hospital with non-life threatening injuries."

yes, failed to clear the rifle

succeeded in shooting himself in the arm

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    He was previously employed as a gunsmith by Dick's Sporting Goods. First time he'd ever touched a firearm.
    My wife got a call from the owner of an indoor range one night. He said "...can your husband come to the range..."? His part-time gunsmith had left a Winchester Model 97 on the workbench because he couldn't get it back together and wanted me to get it ready for the customer. There are a lot of pretend gunsmiths out there.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    My wife got a call from the owner of an indoor range one night. He said "...can your husband come to the range..."? His part-time gunsmith had left a Winchester Model 97 on the workbench because he couldn't get it back together and wanted me to get it ready for the customer. There are a lot of pretend gunsmiths out there.
    This! A real gunsmith has a shop even if @ home & turns away customers.

Top Bottom