• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wilkinson25

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2013
    I just stumbled upon your post and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.i have red your blog and wish it again.

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    interesting - sent the link to a friend who's "in the market", for something

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Not sure if spammer or not, first post and advertising their site... Not clicking link...

I went to the site, I liked the search function on GunWatcher better, but I agree...

Ironsights,
    you may want to look into forum sponsorship before posting an link for your commercial site. It usually doesn't go over well here. Here is some information:

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/commercial-posting-advertising/22302-commercial-posting.html

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...68-example-what-not-do-commercial-poster.html

IronSights

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2013
    I went to the site, I liked the search function on GunWatcher better, but I agree...

Ironsights,
    you may want to look into forum sponsorship before posting an link for your commercial site. It usually doesn't go over well here. Here is some information:

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/commercial-posting-advertising/22302-commercial-posting.html

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...68-example-what-not-do-commercial-poster.html

Will do. I don't want to get banned or ruffle any feathers or anything. I'll look into the sponsorship for sure.

IronSights

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2013
    Also, Southpaw, quick question: what specific aspects of the GunWatcher search function did you like better than IronSights? I'm super interested in this kind of feedback, so that I can improve our product.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Also, Southpaw, quick question: what specific aspects of the GunWatcher search function did you like better than IronSights? I'm super interested in this kind of feedback, so that I can improve our product.

I searched "O-PAP" it came up with 1 find. I even modified the search to include everything and all in case I was leaving something out. Now when I searched the same on GW, "O-PAP" came up with 22 selections. It just seemed easier is what I liked about it.

Now in all fairness, I then went and searched "AK" and there were over 9 pages, but I would rather not wade thru all them looking for.
    This may be a bit nit picky but I only have had a few minutes here and there to try your site out. And honestly, I was interested to see if you were going to reply back and ask, or if you were just going to link your site and move on.

I was happy to see you come back and not just make it a hit and run.

IronSights

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2013
    I searched "O-PAP" it came up with 1 find. I even modified the search to include everything and all in case I was leaving something out. Now when I searched the same on GW, "O-PAP" came up with 22 selections. It just seemed easier is what I liked about it.

Now in all fairness, I then went and searched "AK" and there were over 9 pages, but I would rather not wade thru all them looking for.
    This may be a bit nit picky but I only have had a few minutes here and there to try your site out. And honestly, I was interested to see if you were going to reply back and ask, or if you were just going to link your site and move on.

I was happy to see you come back and not just make it a hit and run.

Hrm... I wonder what happened there, if the software had a hiccup or something. When I search for o-pap I get a ton of results:

Ironsights

I'll have to check the logs and see if something's wrong.

As for hit-and-run, I don' think so. I'm a Texan, and a gun owner, and I've already contacted Kevin about getting set up with a commercial account and buying banners... so this is board a good fit for me. I usually post over at survivalboards.com, but I'm always looking to expand my online horizons.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Hrm... I wonder what happened there, if the software had a hiccup or something. When I search for o-pap I get a ton of results:

Ironsights

I'll have to check the logs and see if something's wrong.

As for hit-and-run, I don' think so. I'm a Texan, and a gun owner, and I've already contacted Kevin about getting set up with a commercial account and buying banners... so this is board a good fit for me. I usually post over at survivalboards.com, but I'm always looking to expand my online horizons.

It's working now... I did it a few times earlier w/o that result. Thanks.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom