• ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Is it fake? IDK.

Here's a new perspective on things. Was that Beretta even loaded? He seemed to rack the slide a few times in the car, then racked it again while pushing the manager to the safe at gunpoint. It seems the slide locked back due to an empty mag, but he dropped the slide home on nothing... is that even possible with a beretta?

Who knows, maybe it was laoded, but the setting seems to be in Europe, where more than likely they don't have to worry about a civilian shooting at them with a personal firearm, so loaded guns weren't a priority.

Then again, it could be fake.

Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Looked unloaded to me too. My Beretta is like all of my semi-auto pistols, so I'd say yes, you can close the slide with an empty mag.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    That chamber is empty fo sho. I can't tell if it's real or fake though. I think it's real, but I have no clue why you'd need so many people for such a small pull, and why you'd need to film that.

LEEROY JENKINS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Texas Gulf Coast
    That looks like a training video to me. Who the hell would video tape an armed robbery... potential first person point of view recorded evidence?????
    Guy knows exactly where to get the manager. He keeps racking the slide also. This is some sort of training video for that businesses employees. Cooperate with the badguys and no one will get hurt... and you won't get fired. Lol.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    That chamber is empty fo sho. I can't tell if it's real or fake though. I think it's real, but I have no clue why you'd need so many people for such a small pull, and why you'd need to film that.

Lol divvy that take up with 5 people and everyone gets $200, enough to cover the costs of the ski masks and nonfiring beretta replicas lol

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    The gun was fake/empty he racks the slide more than once and the second time nothing comes out

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom